Wednesday, 18 February 2015

Mini Collective Haul


I went shopping!..Again. 
It's an addiction that I love and it means you get shopping hauls.. often. But, I think it pleases psychologists everywhere that I only picked up a few things over the last couple of weeks so I'm doing well.


From New Look I scored this really fun, collared, skater dress with a black and white checkered pattern. It's perfect for winter when paired with tights due to it's thick, substantial material. A fun, bubbly must-have for parties in the colder months. This was only £19.99.

I also revisited my long-lost friend; Primark. I hadn't bought anything from Primark in about a year or so because I just drew the conclusion of rather having 1 good quality but expensive item, than 10 less quality, less expensive items. However, I decided to give 'Mr. Primark' the benefit of the doubt this time and I was pleasantly surprised!
I spotted this really dainty but bold, chiffon blouse with a collar. There were multiple colours and I did struggle to decide between the light pink and the deep blue, but I selected the blue. Seriously not a bad purchase considering it couldn't have been any more than 15 pounds. (Can't remember the actual price.)

Also from Primark, I bought a new pair of black loafers with a gold buckle on the top. I needed a new pair of little, cutesy pumps as I didn't have any in black and they are such a simple staple to have in your shoe collection to just chuck on in at any time.

Lastly I popped to Boots. Since my latest blog post, I've been re-thinking the greatness of the moisturiser I use for my face and I realised, although it was good, it wasn't quite cutting it. I needed something more intense so I invested in the Garnier Moisture Match in Goodbye Dry. Prior to this I took a test on the Garnier Website to see which of the 5 moisturisers in the range, best suited my skin. Obviously it was the Goodbye Dry one and I cannot stop singing its praises.
I absolutely love it and yes, it does lock in is moisture all throughout the day, very well in fact.



No comments:

Post a Comment