There have been lots that I have loved in December but I've managed to narrow it down to my favorite 7. So enjoy.
The Bourjois Healthy Mix foundation has been a dear to my face recently, a real gem. I love how as soon as I apply it, I instantly feel the surge of hydration it contains. I have the shade Light Vanilla which I believe is the lightest shade they do (or at least that is available in my local stores). Although my face is just ever so slightly lighter, my body is slightly darker at the moment so it matches well anyway.
I've only just revisited this sent- after it sitting on my shelf for months- because it's a very dark and musky scent which, to me, is exclusive to December and the months surrounding this. 'There's a time and a scent for everything'.
Sidenote: the name of this always makes me want to act like Stevie in the sitcom Miranda.
My 'go to' lip look for December has been the Apocolips Matte Lip Velvet by Rimmel London. The shade I have been using solely is Meteoric Matte, or at least according to other online sources as the shade name or number isn't visible on the packaging.
This deep berry colour has gone perfectly with almost all my looks and outfits this month and with it being a matte finish, it has lasted many hours without touch ups too.
Now that it is Winter and getting frostier outside; our lips are drying up.Mine got annoyingly chapped at one stage of the month and I knew called for a heavy duty lip rescue mission. So I then discovered Blistex Intensive Moisturiser. Its much of a convenience to have this as part of your lip care as it's so inexpensive and available almost anywhere. Such a simple yet effective product that has done it's job and more.
All month I have been burning the Christmas set from Yankee Candle. My favorite of the five, however, has been the Mandarin Cranberry candle. There is no other way to describe it other than that it reminds me of a 'fruity Christmas' and if the sound of that appeals to you, you will love this candle.
My favorite clothing item in the month of December is this thin, long sleeved, turtle neck from Topshop. This top can go with so much; under, paired with, on its own. It is so versatile and for around £10, it's such a staple.
The last random favorite I shall leave you with, comes in the musical form. The two songs I have been way over playing (if you can do such a thing) are Taylor Swift's Blank Space and One Direction's Night Changes. Which is strange for me because I'm definitely not fussed for pop music, but I do like these ones.
Hope you have a good year - Bon.

I have that top form topshop too but in grey xxx
ReplyDeleteI know, I basically want all of them. They are so convenient x
Delete